Best Newark Moving Company
Located in Alameda County, California, the city of Newark was incorporated in September 1955. Newark, along with Union City and Fremont, make up the Tri-City area.While it was once an area rich in agriculture, manufacturing, and railroad industries, the area is now booming from the expansion of high-tech, health sciences, and bio-tech. Being on the edge of Silicon Valley, the city shares a similar economic pattern. Newark moving companies have helped many of the city’s 47,171 population relocate to the area for new work opportunities.Despite it’s rapid economic growth, this city has maintained it’s small town community charm and residents enjoy a median household income of $116,856 and live in home with median property values above $742,000.
Whether you’re considering a relocation to the Tri-City area to take advantage of a new job, to move closer to family, or due to changes within your immediate family – hiring Newark, CA movers is the most efficient way to get here. The experienced crew knows how to protect and pack your belongings whether you’re relocating a home or completing an office move in order to reduce damage, save you time, and eliminate the potential that you get injured during the relocation process. Many people are surprised to learn that hiring experts to complete the relocation for them also ends up saving them money over doing it all themselves.
Affordable Newark Moving Companies
AMS Relocation is a family-owned and operated moving company in its fourth generation of business – helping families relocate to and from the Newark area since 1949.
How much do movers cost in Newark?
It’s not possible to provide a one-size-fits all quote, but after gathering the details surrounding your relocation we can give you an accurate quote so you know how much it costs to move to Newark. When you call us for an estimate, we’ll want to know the answers to questions like:
- The address of your current and new home
- What day you plan to relocate
- How many rooms of furniture you will be transferring
- Who is doing the packing? You or us?
- Will you want us to provide packing materials or do you have everything?
What do Newark movers do?
The best thing about hiring full service movers is they can do it all for you – or only the parts of the process you don’t like (such as packing fragile items, for example). It’s up to you! But on the scheduled relocation day, the knowledgeable crew shows up and knows exactly what to do to ensure a smooth, stress-free experience. They will:
- Survey your progress to figure out what still needs to be done
- Develop a plan of action for next steps
- Prepare the house to avoid damages while carrying heavy furniture and boxes through hallways and doorways
- Load everything into the truck
- Transport everything to your new home or office
- Unload everything and place it in the appropriate rooms
How do you choose a good Newark mover?
Once you’ve decided the best way to relocate is to hire the professionals to do it for you, it’s time to choose a reliablecompany.
- Compare Yelp and Google reviews from previous customers
- Look for businesses with appropriate licenses and insurance
- Verify the company has a low claims rate
- Look for businesses with experienced and trained crew members
AMS Relocation has over 65 years of experience and served over 250,000 customers. We have earned ProMover status and are an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau.
Newark Moving Services
Hiring a reliable and trustworthy team helps reduce the stress involved with relocating, helps you get from your old home to your new home more efficiently, and can save you money over trying to do it yourself. Whether you’re completing an office move across town, relocating locally or long distance, no transition is too small (or too large!) for our crew.